Saturday 29 October 2011

6 kilos in 6 weeks....eeeekk!!!!

Well it's time to be honest.  I've had a shocking couple of weeks with regards to eating :(  I've fallen victim to the dreaded "mummy munchies" - eating my 2 year olds leftovers, having a biccie when she has a biccie and getting those dreaded afternoon munchies when I'm at home in the afternoons!!  And to make things even worse I'm having a birthday party for her in a few weeks so we've been trialling cupcakes and biccies for the party - arghhhh. 
So it's resulted in a plateau on the scales for the last couple of weeks and I just feel horrible - tired, cranky (yes I even feel a little bit sorry for Brett at the moment) unmotivated and just plain blah in general.  My training is bang on track, couldn't be happier with it.  But as they say "you can't out train a bad diet" and I'm proving that saying right at the moment lol. 
So on Monday myself and a few of my fav clients are starting a 6 week challenge and I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it....woohoo).  We've got 6 weeks, training 6 days a week (for 60mins/day) and aiming for 6 calorie/portion controlled meals/day.  The magic numbers - 666 - and starting on halloween, quite appropriate ;)  So I'm setting myself the goal to try and lose 6kg.  Why?  Because it just sounds good with all the other 6'ers lol.  No seriously because it will get me to just below my pre-2nd pregnancy weight and my goal before Christmas.  I know it's gonna be extremely tough and I'm freaking out just a little bit looking at the number.  But I also know that with determination, positive thinking and support I can will do it. 
I'll be changing my weigh ins back to Monday and will begin this Monday with weigh in and measurements and I'll also be doing some fitness tests to help set a few more goals to aim for throughout the 6 weeks. 
So I'd love for any of you to follow along and set yourself some goals and make the commitment to yourself for the next 6 weeks.  It's really not that long of a time frame and the results will be well worth it in the end. 
Wish me luck and stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment